We are excited to announce our reopening this Saturday!!! We want to say a huge Thank You to everyone for being patient, as we made the necessary changes. Safety is our top priority. Here’s what you can expect when you visit us:
- Masks will be required to shop/browse. If you do not have one, we will have some disposable masks available for $1.
- We will have a Sanitization Station upon entry where we will have hand sanitizer and disposable gloves. We ask that you wear the gloves, as you shop since we can’t use chemical cleaner on a lot of the fine art.
- There will be plexiglass shields around the register to help maintain protection for our customers and staff.
- There will be a limit of 6 customers in the gallery at a time (3 per level).
- There will be a separate entrance and exit door to help you maintain social distancing. Enter at the front door and exit from the side door.
- We will be continuously wiping down and sanitizing surfaces.
Our limited hours for the remainder of June are:
Thursday & Friday: Noon to 5pm
Saturday Noon to 4pm and
Monday-Wednesday: Closed (shop by appointment)
*If you prefer to shop privately, we are happy to set appointments on our closed days or after hours. You can contact us through our website at https://sylvanstarlightcreations.com/contact-us/
or email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at (585)209-0960.
Curbside pick up is still available for anything in our gallery. We can’t wait to see you all again!!!!
Please continue to stay safe & healthy!!